The begining of Valentis dates back to 1919, when the Kaunas Institute of Hygiene, Pasteur station began to produce a vaccine against rabies. At the beginning of the twentieth century this unit became a productive independent and other necessary biopharmaceuticals were produced.
During almost a century the company changed names, improved products, expand export geography. After a merger of several pharmaceutical companies in 2003 the common name Valentis was chosen. A Latin word that means “healthy and strong”. Since then the company has grown, and today exports to Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia.
Today Valentis is a modern international company implementing the latest technologies and creating new products. Synthesis of traditions and innovations and inexhaustible energy-minded team builds the company’s success story.